Wednesday 13 February 2013

DINE FINE - DYNASTY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT 皇朝海鮮酒家 - VANCOUVER WEST

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous new year! May all your wishes come true :)

I wanted to share my family Chinese New Year dinner at my favourite chinese restaurant with you all. I had an amazing time, I highly recommend Dynasty Seafood (皇朝海鮮酒家) above all chinese restaurants in Vancouver. With all the chinese restaurants around town, I made a very bold statement, and I couldn't be more happy to!

The presentation of their dishes blow me away each time. They always come up with a way to surprise me. Their thought and talent keeps bringing us back for more. Our family loves this restaurant and established a close relationship with the staff, -their service is great and the chef always comes out to ask if  everything is okay. I highly highly recommend this restaurant.

Below, I have just chosen a small portion of the many dishes we had (those who have been to a chinese dinner will know the many many dishes we eat haha). I chose the ones I thought were best presented, most unique. I did not list dish names, because I do not know what they are called and they are off-menu items discussed with the chef. Enjoy!










 


108-777 West Broadway
604876-8388
Dynasty Seafood Restaurant 皇朝海鮮酒家 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...