Saturday 17 December 2011

Snack Quack - THEIRRY PATISSERIE - DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER

Of the TopTable Venues, I have only been to Blue Water Cafe and CinCin. I passed by Araxi in Whistler and West on Main street, neither were particularly outstanding to me. But having a sweet tooth, particularly for macarons, when Thierry opened up, I knew I had to try it.

Beautiful presentation, beautiful cream textures, beautiful sweet senses - everything in Theirry was a delight. 



Mr. F and I ordered: 
Prosciuto baguette - manchego cheese, evoo, tomato spread 
Tiramisu
Hazelnut Pastry (good dear, I apologize that I cannot remember the name of this heavenly delight)
Macarons (5) - Apple Spice, Gingerbread, Raspberry, Maple, Vanilla

 Must try and most praised: Fresh Fruit Macarons. This particular one is Raspberry.

(I do critique why 7 maracrons gets a nice Thierry box, but 5 macarons gets a simple plastic insert.) 


1059 Alberni Street, V6E 1A1
604-608-6870
Thierry Patisserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...