Friday 15 June 2012

TEA-HEE- HELLO KITTY X LADUREE PARIS - GINZA TOKYO JAPAN

This little cafe with a big name was certainly hard to find. Located inside of the Ginza Mitsukoshi Shopping Center, if I did not purchase a travel guide, nor did my homework, I most definitely would have missed it.

Above all, I can now say I am a 90% macaron-er, for I have finally tried the father of macarons, Laduree. The final 10% is my quota left for the original store in Paris. 






 Tokyo Laduree Les Macarons in order from top to bottom:
Cafe - Coffee
Fleur de Cerisier - Cherry Blossom
Fleur d'Orange - Orange Blossom
Rose - Rose
Citron - Lemon
Pistache - Pistachio

I decided to savor my macarons back in the hotel, so I was given a small ice pack to keep the macarons fresh. How cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...