Wednesday 24 August 2011

Soul Scent - ARCHAEOLOGY FREESIA CANDLE

How many of you out there are candle lovers? Scent lovers?


I've been in love with candles.... pretty much since Bath & Body Works opened up in Vancouver's Pacific Centre. I was never really a scent person back then, but after walking into that HappyLand shop, I had some strange epiphany.
omg I want my room to smell like this everyday, every time I walk through my own bedroom door
...yummieee

I recently purchased this Archaeology Freesia Soy Candle. Soy candles are made from hydrogenated soybean oil as opposed to the traditional beeswax. Soybean oil is not only renewable (as opposed to petroleum, think eco-Happy Planet) but these candles are also supposed to burn 50% longer than average candles. This baby markets to be a "60 Hour" candle, I hope it lives up to its name. 

I am so happy with this purchase, the scent is amazing. I
 wish the scent dispersed a little more strongly, but nonetheless,
the scent is sweet, subtle and sexy. (Alliteration, my friends).


Purchased from Nordstrom, Downtown Seattle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...