Friday 18 November 2011

Soul Scent: OUT OF AFRICA - AFRICAN MUSK DIFFUSER

I came across Out of Africa online under the title "Best Organic Shea Butter". I was a little hesitant to order online ( I hate paying for shipping haha) and decided maybe the next time I went to the states I would pick one up. Anyhow, when I went to Walgreens, I couldn't find the Shea Butter but instead found the Out Of Africa Diffuser. I loved the ethnic packaging along with the cute giraffe on a classic glass bottle, I knew I had to pick one up. 


At the particular Walgreens I went to, they only had Chocolate and African Musk. I tend to avoid my home from smelling too sweet and filling, so I decided to go with the African Musk. When I home to their website, I learnt they had other sweets such as Lemongrass, Mango Coconut and Apple. I love the African Musk so much I'm definitely going to try the other ones if I see them again!

What makes Out of Africa so special is their environment and social responsibility. Not only are their products organically made, a portion of their sales also go to a charity project known as "School Children Unite". This program helps to provide education as well as medical care for children in West Africa.


White Ginger, Muguet & Musk blended together to create a relaxing and soothing scent. I find diffusers to have a stronger and more distinct scent than candles. Plus, diffusers are such a beautiful home decorator, the long reeds and glass bottles are such a subtle statement. 


Purchased from Walgreens in Seattle. Approximately $20 USD before tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...