Saturday 2 June 2012

GLAMOUR SNAPS - TOKYO JAPAN FOOD TRIP SHOTS




I have taken a month absence to the land of incredibly exquisite and delicious food - Tokyo,Japan! 

I couldn't think of a better way to showcase the variety of delicacies I had than to create one large post of chosen glamour shots. Flipping through nearly thousands of pictures was not easy!Tokyo is a city filled so much excitement, I love how its cultured has been well preserved and each city within Tokyo paints a different story. 

Asakusa houses the Sensoji Temple, filling the streets with lanterns and drums in all shades of bright red. Harajuku is filled with fashionable teenagers and modern cafes. Ginza is a high-end, posh city filled with international brand names and extravagance. Shinjuku (where I stayed) is a towering city of offices, but has my favourite foodie street filled with scents of ramen, udon and beer.


This food journey had me eating 8 meals a day, each time eating a small portion. I thought Vancouver had good Japanese food, but boy is the authenticity lost across the Pacific Ocean. A walk into literally, any store, has a flavour of its own, a taste to remember. 


Stay tuned for some more in-depth reviews to launch later this week!

Follow me for some updated food journeys on instagram at:
web.stagram.com/n/jessimmica or @jessimmica 
:)

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to visit Japan! These are great photos and they also made me hungry haha. Someone told me recently he heard of a Glamour Shots scam because we saw a ad in the mall but I told him that those were complete lies because me and wife use them all the time and their great. We always get compliments on our pictures and have never had a problem, thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...