Saturday 9 June 2012

Snack Quack - GODIVA CAFE - HARAJUKU TOKYO JAPAN


Japan is known to have many extravagant cafes like Bvlgari Cafe, L'occitane Cafe etc... I came upon Godiva Cafe in the middle of an extremely hot day and was desperate for a quench of ice down my throat to calm my body down. I initially thought this was a simple drink stand ala Starbucks, until I went upstairs and was in awe at the  amazing and quirky decor. As noted in the pictures below, the cafe is decorated with fake dripping chocolate, along with a gorgeous chandelier, a juxtaposition of cute and classy!

I ordered:
Chocolixir Chocolat blanc au The vert - White Chocolate and Green Tea "Chocolixir"
Tarte Glacee in Dark Chocolate and Strawberry









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...