Tuesday 30 October 2012

LUNCH MUNCH - McCORMICK & SCHMICKS SEAFOOD RESTAURANT - BELLEVUE WASHINGTON

I popped by Bellevue recently to pick up a few things from the wonderful Bravern, thus going to one of my favourite venues for lunch. I always spare an hour to visit McCormick & Schmicks when I come Bellevue. I love the clean wooden decor, complete with textured glass, wine displays and individual private booths. The nautical feeling of this restaurant is fine and inviting, truly completing my vacation mood. 




Clearly this restaurant is very photogenic!


We ordered:
Smoked Salmon Benedict - Smoked Salmon Lox Topped with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise
Crispy Fish Tacos - Cilantro Aioli, Southwest Jicama Slaw, Charro Beans 

The bread tasted like a sweet blueberry cake! It was quite a delightful addition to the meal. Overall, the food is pleasant to average. I am hesitant to try their dinner, but for $11-15 a lunch entree, complete with such a lovely atmosphere, the M&S company never ceases to disappoint me. 






700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-454-2606
McCormick & Schmick's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...